See if you Qualify to Clear Your Criminal Record

Over 20 Years Of Criminal Defense Experience

Fees and Costs

Unfortunately, it is up to the individual to obtain his or her own order of nondisclosure, expunction of records, or sealing of juvenile records. This is not done automatically nor is it paid for by the courts.

The court costs to obtain any of these procedures range from $200 to $400, depending on the county of the charge and what legal process we employ to clear your records.

The legal fees to research, draft and prepare the lawsuit that will be filed on your behalf to expunge or seal your records can range from $750 to $2,500, again, depending on the jurisdiction and the nature of the original charges. Most often, an agreed order can be prepared and no court appearance is ever necessary for my clients. However, in certain circumstances, the District Attorney or Judge will require a contested hearing on the petition to clear your records. This may require your personal appearance in court and possibly additional legal fees. All fees are disclosed upfront to clients in writing. There are no surprises when you employ the law office of J. Michael Price II to handle your case.

Please be aware of lawyers who say they can check to see if you are eligible to clear your records for $50 or that they can clear your records for a much lower fee. This usually does not include court costs and many other “extras” that they will charge you down the line. In addition, there are many twists and turns that can happen when filing these types of legal petitions. Is it worth a little extra money to have a state and national board-certified criminal defense lawyer who has 15 years of experience in handling these matters by your side?

Schedule A No-Cost Consultation Today

Call our Dallas, Texas, office at 214-765-8000 or contact us online to discuss how we can help you clear your criminal record and clear your name. Even persons who have been placed on probation years ago and had their probation discharged and case dismissed need to have their record cleared. We will work to put an order of nondisclosure to work for you.