See if you Qualify to Clear Your Criminal Record

Over 20 Years Of Criminal Defense Experience

Is Your Past Holding You Back?

If you have a criminal or public arrest record that is interfering with your future, you need to explore your options for eliminating your record.

Talk to Mike – Available 24/7

Are You Entitled to Expunction/Order of Non-Disclosure

Fees and Costs


Do I Have A Criminal Record?

Need To Clear Your Record?


Do you have a criminal record that is interfering with your ability to get employment, a loan or a home? Are you even fully aware of what is on your criminal record? Would your life be improved if you had the opportunity to take advantage of eliminating your criminal record with an expungement or order of nondisclosure?

Setting The Record Straight

At the law office of J. Michael Price II, located in Dallas, Texas, we can help you find out what is on your criminal record and explore options to clear your name. Many of our clients are shocked to discover that even if they were only arrested or charged with a crime, without a conviction, they may still have that arrest or charge on their record, sometimes decades after the incident.

Call our office today at 214-765-8000 to review your criminal record and put our attorney to work to make sure your name is clear.

A Highly Respected Attorney On Your Side

J. Michael Price II is a highly respected criminal defense lawyer who has spent his career building a proud reputation defending the rights of his clients across Texas. We understand how important your reputation is to you.

Exploring Your Options: Expunction, Nondisclosure And Criminal Record Sealing

There are two main approaches to preventing your record from being visible to public inquiry. One approach starts with filing a petition for nondisclosure, and if successful, seals your arrest record to prevent potential employers, landlords or other interested parties from having access through criminal background checks. This is a relatively new option in Texas for certain cases of deferred adjudication.

Expunction or expungement actually clears your record as if the arrest never happened. Appropriate if you have been charged with a crime but never convicted or placed on probation, this approach allows you to fully clear your name.

Protect Your Rights And Reputation

Find out today whether you may qualify for an expunction or order of nondisclosure. Your options will depend on whether you have a misdemeanor or felony record and other facts surrounding your charge.

If you want to find out more about your opportunities to seal or wipe your criminal record, call our office today at 214-765-8000 or contact us online.

Need To Clear Your Record?